A rainy day indeed..
To brighten up the gloomy day... Decided to exert extra effort to prettify my face.. ;)
So here it goes...
First is... I applied the sunblock from my dermatologist..
And as a moisturizer.. I applied Myra-E BB vitaglow BB cream.. The consistency is somewhat like a tinted moisturizer.. So I consider that as one.
To brighten up my undereye.. I applied K-palette Kuma Concealer... Just a few dot is enough... And spread with pointed foundation brush...
To set the bb cream and the concealer... Ben Nye Luxury Banana Powder is applied... I really love this powder as it gives a certain glow in the face... And controls my oilies...
And... To add color to my eyes... I roadtested my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette... I love that it is really pigmented... I find it hard to show the color using my other eyeshadows.. So I guess this is one good investment..
I used the Maybeline Gel Liner in brown as eyeliner (okay.. I need to improve on this).. To curl my eyelashes.. I used the Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler (they said it is a dupe of Shu Uemura) and K-palette 1 day volume mascara..
Apologies on my eyebrows.. Yeah I know it needs some clean up... ;)
And speaking of brows, to shade it (because it's really thin) I used the In2It eyebrow powder... Then brushed it with ELF eyebrow gel... Both in brown..
For my cheeks... I used Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink.. It's quite shimmery.. But it showed as a nice glow in my cheeks...
Lastly, for my lips.. I used Ever Bilena's lip color in 712.. Err.. Just a side comment... The gtalkers are raving for KBs lippie in SDTG... So they researched the lippie she used... And tada.. Here it is.. Just road testing it...
And here's the output:






No comments:
Post a Comment